August 12, 2012

That Little Lame Thing


My friend ever asked me a thing, which I’ve already just known the answer,
“Do you know the feeling of falling for the wrong person in a right time?”

It feels like this.
It feels like you have the butterflies yet you have to keep them not to fly.
You have those smiles yet you have to stay rigid.
You have that spark yet you have to be that much subtle.

It is kinda guilty pleasure


It’s pleasure since every time seeing—well, we all know the feeling of falling in love, don’t we? So I just skip the thing.

It’s guilty since you sorta lie to your own self, and keep reminiscing like
“I was wrong to feel this, I should’ve not done this. I should’ve not felt this”
You can not fool your heart, can you?
Haha, so you fool your self as your logic does to your heart.
It won’t work.

Nevertheless,
After all that stupid hesitations,
You keep feeling it.
Then you start to think,
“It’s better to let it go” than “It’s better to let it be.”

Hence you start throwing the things
Step out from the romantic dreams
Elaborate whole tender minds with that lucid sense.

Yet,
After all that was so impractical
So you just wait the things out of your life
Like waiting the wind
Swift away the feelings and just go without trace.

No comments:

Post a Comment