July 07, 2012

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm Here We Go, Mumbling


Well, well, well
Here we go again
I’ve already told you, haven’t I, that this blog would be that creepy rubbish stuff or even inspiring-well I’m afraid not-writing hahaha
Yup since this is the place for me to just mumble, I hope you don’t mind if this blog may be that pointless and rather unimportant to be read, yet I also don’t mind if you mock or something else at my blog
Because we’re not born to please people, so we don’t have any right to tell them what they are supposed to do
 Am I right, lad? :P
I’m a proud Indonesian, so allow me to preserve my national language, Bahasa Indonesia, by using this language in most of my posts (or, its just an excuse for me not to use English instead of Bahasa Indonesia for I have a bad English :P )
Nonetheless, since I was born in the era of globalization, when English is considered as the global language, please, allow me to practise my English by using English in several posts. I’m so sorry for the grammatical errors, typography, or some bad attitudes toward the usage of this Queen’s language.
*this is the end of my mumbling. sorry for this inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment